Top Five Health Benefits
The benefits of Olive Leaf Extract are many but the most important ones are listed below.
- Lowering Blood Pressure and Blood sugar: The Olive Leaf Extract not only lowers down blood pressure but it also maintains it. Constant High Blood Pressure severely damages the body. Olive Leaf Extract has many constituents but probably the most important constituent is the Oleuropein. It prevents constriction of arteries and increases the blood flow. This also improves the functioning of the heart. Patients suffering from diabetes can consume olive leaf extract and control their blood sugar levels.
- Pathogens: Olive Leaf Extract can fight against almost fifty pathogens. Whether it is food poisoning or Pneumonia you can always use Olive leaf extract to treat. It curbs many deadly viruses like Salmonella typhii, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Vibrio parahaemolyticus and Klebsiella pneumonia. Some people even claim that olive leaf extract is more effective than quinine in malaria treatment. Some people claim that the olive leaf extract can even protect against the human immunodeficiency virus popularly known as HIV. It also inhibits the growth of various bacteria in the body so that you remain fit. It prevents dental, ear, eye, surgical and urinary infection in the body.
- Immune System: The Olive Leaf Extract is an energy booster. It strengthens your immune system so that you can prevent diseases. Even if you are suffering from an infection, the olive leaf extract will help you to recover faster. Free radicals in the body can damage the healthy cells of the body and cause more severe diseases like cancer. Olive Leaf Extract neutralizes the free radicals thereby increasing the number of healthy cells. This also prevents premature ageing of the body and prevents wrinkle formation on the skin.
- Reduces Cholesterol: Olive oil extract helps in the reduction of low density lipoproteins which is basically bad cholesterol. It eliminates heart blockages thus preventing the risk of stoke. Your life span is increased and the condition of your heart goes from worse to definitely better. It protects low density lipoprotein from oxidation. This reduces the LDL level and prevents stroke.
- Anti-inflammatory properties and reducing chronic fatigue: It prevents excess acidity. It acts as a diuretic and digestive aid. If you are suffering from gastritis and other stomach problems then using olive leaf extract will definitely help you. The flavonoids present in olive leaf extract give it anti-inflammatory properties. The oleuropein present in Olive leaf extract is responsible for elimination of chronic fatigue. You will feel more energetic and rejuvenated within a few days of consumption of olive leaf extract. The circulation of the body is improved and so the energy levels also increase.